Call us for help?
01435 868 855
The Lease Enlargement indemnity policy provides cover when a property, used for residential and/or commercial purposes, was leasehold and the lease, full particulars of which are missing, is said by deed to have been enlarged and it may have been incapable of enlargement and the freehold interest in the property may still belong to someone else or the property will continue to be subject to matters which affected the leasehold interest prior to enlargement, the nature of which may be unknown because full details of the lease are missing.
- Prices from £60.00 incl. IPT
- 'Instant' cover for commercial properties only
- This policy will run in perpetuity
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies and key facts
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
For full terms, please see the Key Facts (download below).
If you can't find what you are looking for, contact our underwriters:
Call 01435 868 855
Fax 01435 868 582
Some of the buttons on this page open PDF files. You will need the Adobe Reader to view these files. If you don't already have the Adobe Reader, you can get it for free here: Get Adobe Reader